Version 1.1 – 11/13/2022
2. A Note About Children. We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such in-formation from our files within a reasonable time.
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
A. User Provided Data. Each Application obtains information that you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Applications unless you register with us. When you register with us and / or use an Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, and other registration information; (b) information you provide us when you contact us for help; and (c) information that is entered into our system when you use the Applications, such as your company details, horse details etc. (“User Provided Data”). We may also use the information that you provide to us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
B. Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Applications by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that advertise their products and / or services through our Applications. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you.
5. Location Information and Bluetooth Access Permissions: location information and Bluetooth access permissions are needed for the application to work correctly and are not collected or stored in any way.
6. Use of Your Personal Data
A. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Ways we use your Personal Data include, but is not limited to:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- improve the quality of experience when you use our Applications;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
B. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Applications. EQ Veterinary reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties, including but not limited to our research partners, in its sole discretion.
7. IMPORTANT. If you have opted to purchase the EQ Pro Therapy device through financing directly with us, you will be required to use our Application to operate the system through your mobile device. Please be aware that if you will not use the Application to operate the device, you will be able to perform only 2 treatment hours with the standalone device. After these 2 hours will be expired, the EQ Pro Therapy device will ask you to sync with the Application on your mobile device. In case the sync does not take place, the EQ Pro Therapy device will automatically lock itself until the sync between the Application on your mobile device and the EQ Pro Therapy device is performed.
In case we have not received your financing monthly payment, your EQ Pro Therapy device will be locked remotely by us and you will not be able to perform any treatments. The system lock is performed via the Application.
Once the outstanding charges and applicable late fees will have been paid for, your EQ Pro Therapy device will be unlocked as soon as possible. Once the device will have been paid in full, you will be able to operate the EQ Pro Therapy system without any restrictions and without using the Application for any amount of time you wish.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers who work on our behalf. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by EQ Veterinary.
9. Third Party Data Collection.
- Automatic Data Collection and Advertising. We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Applications are being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. Free versions of the Applications are supported via advertising, and collect data to help the Applications serve ads. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Applications which helps us keep the cost of our Applications low or free. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Applications, including the unique identification ID of your mobile device; however, advertisers will not have access to any other identifiable Personal Data. These third parties may also obtain information about other applications you have downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., you zip code), and other non-precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Applications and elsewhere. If you would like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information to help serve targeted advertising, you can stop all collection of information by an Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
10. Data Retention Policy; Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data. We will retain User Provided Data for as long as you use the Applications and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you would like us to delete User Provided Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Applications to function properly, and we may be required to retain certain information by law.
A. Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data:
- We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Applications. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below). Unsubscribe instructions will be included in every email.
B. Changes to Personal Data. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us by sending an e-mail to the address set forth below, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
11. Security of Your Personal Data. EQ Veterinary is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we limit access to your Personal Data to employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information that we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. Therefore, while EQ Veterinary uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, EQ Veternary cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1 Festiva Street
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
EQ Veterinary Terms and Conditions
- Terms. Buyer and EQ Veterinary agree that this Sales Agreement shall be governed and controlled by these Sales Terms and Conditions. All terms, conditions and prices are subject to change without notice. All payments shall be due and payable in accordance with the payment terms set forth in this Sales Agreement. Costs of collection agency fees, legal fees, interest and service charges will be added to all unpaid invoices if litigation is necessary for collection. Freight charges will be added to each order. All amounts payable are exclusive of any applicable federal, state or local sales taxes and Buyer agrees to be responsible for the payment of such taxes or to assist EQ Veterinary in the collection and remittance of any taxes. Please note that all orders are shipped as “Signature Required”. All merchandise must be inspected after delivery and any discrepancies, defects or shortages must be reported to EQ Veterinary no later than 48 hours after delivery.
- Buyer Responsibilities. At all times Buyer / User shall be responsible for all aspects of equine patient treatment and care, including, without limitation: (a) diagnosis of equine patients and prescription of EQ Pro Therapy treatment; (b) obtaining any required informed consent from horse owners or guardians; (c) preparation of equine patients for EQ Pro Therapy treatment, including the prevention of uncontrolled kicking, distress or pain; (d) provision of trained and qualified personnel to operate EQ Pro Therapy device and provide proper care to the equine patient. Buyer / User acknowledges that EQ Pro Therapy device and transducers are sophisticated electronic equipment emitting low frequency ultrasound waves. If EQ Pro Therapy device and transducers are not properly used, severe injury and / or property damage can occur. Buyer / User is fully responsible that EQ Pro Therapy device and transducers are used in a safe and proper manner, according to EQ Veterinary indications for use. EQ Pro Therapy device and transducers shall be used by trained and licensed individuals. Buyer / User shall assume all legal, personal / patient injury risk and liability and all other obligations and risks associated therewith.
Buyer / User specifically acknowledges and agrees that EQ Pro Therapy device and transducers are not approved by FDA for use in the treatment of humans and are only to be used in connection with veterinary medical practice.
- Warranty. The purchase of EQ Pro Therapy device and transducers implies full acceptance of these general conditions by the Buyer / User. If the equipment is sold by an authorized distributor, Buyer / User should refer to the distributor’s general warranty conditions. Please note that EQ Veterinary will honor only these Sales Terms and Conditions and not the distributor’s conditions.
Warranty period starts from delivery date. EQ Veterinary guarantees this equipment against manufacturing and material defects. The device warranty is valid for a period of 24 months. Transducers are guaranteed only for the treatment hours assigned by the manufacturer to each transducer. After 24 months from the transducer purchase date the transducer warranty will expire anyway, regardless of the amount of treatment hours still available. During this period of time EQ Veterinary will replace or repair for free any defective components, without having to replace the whole equipment. Device downtimes due to parts replacement or repair do not extend the 24 months warranty period. Shipping costs to send the equipment or the replacement parts to and from the assistance laboratories are not covered by this warranty. Replaced defective parts become manufacturer’s property. The customer has to give the manufacturer the necessary time and means to perform repair and delivery of replacement parts; otherwise the manufacturer will be exempted from any warranty obligation. EQ Veterinary is not to be held responsible if the device is used by unqualified personnel or for improper use of the equipment. In case of disputes, the only competent courts will be the ones in the manufacturer’s area. EQ Veterinary specifically makes no guarantees regarding the effectiveness of veterinary treatments performed with EQ Pro Therapy device and transducers.
- Warranty Limitation and Exemption of Responsibility. If during or after the warranty period the general warranty conditions are not observed, EQ Veterinary will be exempted from any responsibility in case of damages connected to the items delivered. EQ Veterinary will not be responsible for any material damages or bodily injuries occurred if the equipment has been installed in non-compliance with the laws or regulations of your country, after an operation not specified in the manufacturer’s user guide and / or performed by unqualified personnel. Warranty is voided in the following cases: (a) if user manual instructions are not observed; (b) if the device is not maintained or cleaned properly; (c) if the device is connected to a defective or not grounded electrical line or to a line with a different tension from the one indicated on the equipment’s label; (d) if you use other transducers than the ones supplied by EQ Veterinary; (e) if you use other external power supplies than the one given by EQ Veterinary; (f) if you break warranty seals; (g) if unauthorized technicians attempt to repair, recover or modify the system; (h) if the device or transducers are accidentally damaged by operators or patients. If your device is not working properly and needs warranty service, please contact immediately EQ Veterinary or your authorized distributor.
- Proprietary Rights. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that all content and materials made available by EQ Veterinary, such as photos, designs, images, text, instructions, downloads, names and logos are the exclusive property of EQ Veterinary and are protected by United States and International intellectual property laws. Buyer may use, display and print content and materials made available by EQ Veterinary for noncommercial and personal use only. Buyer agrees not to reproduce or modify any content or materials made available by EQ Veterinary.
- Patent and Registered Marks. EQ Pro therapy is a patented technology: Patent number US9586062. EQ Pro Therapy® and EQultrasound® are registered trademarks.